The new breed of cloud tools offers nonprofits the opportunity to automate transparency. Too often, nonprofits build a list of accounting system features, issue an RFP & select a solution to the problems of the last decade. Modern cloud tools offer a solution to the problems of the next decade.
Nonprofit financial management systems are the necessary, but not sufficient foundation for automating transparency.
- Organizations that invest in transparency can see a better than 50% increase in contribution income.
- Nonprofit financial management systems are the foundation of transparency.
- Program management systems are the framework of transparency.
- Implement the foundation & the framework, and you can realize the increase in revenue.
What We Cover:
- How exactly does transparency lead to increased contribution income.
- The leading practices for achieving transparency for every NTEE code.
- Financial elements of transparency. How to report expenses & revenues.
- Program elements of transparency. How to report inputs, outputs and outcomes.
- The project plan for achieving a baseline level of financial & program transparency.
- Evaluate your organization’s current state
- Determine your capacity to make changes
- Build an achievable plan
- Execute the plan
- Achieve the results.
LEARN FROM YOUR PEERS: Join the Social Impact Ready community, access the full Automating Transparency Article & find out how your peers and experts tackle this issue.
EXPERT GUIDANCE & COACHING: Take the Automating Nonprofit Transparency course & access the workbook.
BUY A SOFTWARE SOLUTION: Find out about our Impact Ready™ solutions.